We are always looking for writers and photographers who have a knack for capturing the live music experience. Interested in joining our team? Shoot us a message introducing yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swaager, LLC. is a growing team of professional concert-goers who love music and love sharing their experiences even more. We play hard and work three times harder in order to fulfill our mission of providing our audience with the most up to date content that will enhance or replace the concert going experience. We keep them coming back for more by providing exclusive insight into the music world in the form of artist interviews, concert reviews, photos and other multimedia that brings the concert experience to fans’ fingertips.
- Must be 21+ years old
- Communications interns will be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of a public relations, marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or other related program
- Current students will preferably have at least sophomore standing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Organizational skills
- Good copy writing skills (AP style a plus, though not required)
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Social media/networking experience
- Strong interest in live music and pop culture
- Identifying and scheduling shows that are in line with Swaager, LLC’s preferences
- Media outreach
- Maintenance and development of social media sites
- Public relations and media relations tasks
- Writing assignments
- An ability to interact professionally with talent
- Good judgment while at events
- Researching artists’ backgrounds
- Identifying what topics must be addressed in interviews and show coverage
Not a paid internship. You will be able to gain valuable experience in the music public relations and communications industry. You will gain VIP access to shows that you will be covering, get to network in the music industry and meet artists.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter expressing who you are, what you hope to gain from an internship with Swaager, LLC., a list of five artists you are currently listening to, and a list of the past five shows you either attended or wanted to attend. Please include a digital copy or link to any portfolio samples you would like to share. Send to: email@example.com.